The Amsterdam canal’s are a unique setting for a pleasant dining experience with friends or relations. Enjoy a delicious three course dinner while you cruise through the romantically lit canals. Starters and desserts are preordered while the main course will be picked up at a restaurant along the way. Our friendly crew will make sure you have an enjoyable dining experience. This menu is possible on all of our boats.
Three course dinner served onboard
Three Course Menu
- Salad Surf & Turf, mesclun lettuce, beef and crayfish
- Tartar of salmon, poached egg and a biscuit of wasabi
- Tabouleh with feta, olives and mint
- Warm fruits de mer (scallop, king prawn and cod) with roseval patatoes and mini vegetables. Served in smoked fish broth and fresh green herbs
- Stewed beef brisket with a terinne of mashed potatoes, kale and bacon, smoked sausage croquette, piccalilly and beef gravy
- Roasted and lightly smoked “supreme” fillet of organic farm chicken with potato-parsnip mousseline, chicory and morel sauce.
- Wild rice cooked in vegetable consommé with stir-fried vegetables, and shiitake with fried crispy tofu and sauce of Madras curry and coconut cream.
- Cheese platter with 3 types of cheese and nut bread
- Vanilla custard with passion fruit
- Tony Chocolony mousse with pecan nuts and raspberry
Price per person: 49,50
- White wine Pouilly Fuissé Vieilles Vignes, Vessigaud (Frankrijk, Bourgogne)
- Red wine: Barbera d’Asti l’Avvocata, Coppo (Italy, Piëmonte)
- Dessert wine: Coteaux du layon, Domaine Bleuces (France, Vallée de la Loire)
Three or four course dinner prepared onboard by our master chef
Join us for dinner prepared onboard during the cruise by our master chef. Choose between a three- or four course dinner which you can complement with wines chosen especially for the occaision.
Trio of starters
- Smoked salmon with sesame, wasabi and sweet and sour cucumber
- Roasted hare with Oriental sauce and bean sprouts
- Brioche with sundried tomato humus. Parmesan cheese and pine nuts
Intermediate (4th course)
- Pumpkin soup with foam of sereh
Main courses, choices:
- Fried sea bass and risotto with peas and samphire
- Saltimbocca of veal and serrano ham with potato and petit legumes
- Vegetable risotto with watercress and green asparagus
Trio of desserts
- White chocolate mousse with bsatogne crunch
- Fruit pie with biscuit
- Coconut macaroon with Baileys
Price 3 course menu: € 62,50 per person
Price 4 course menu: € 67,50 per person
- The prices are including cook on board
- To be ordered from 10 persons
- Possible to order for lunch as well
*Possible to order for lunch as well
* All the catering prices are excluding 9% vat.