250,- per/hour | maximum 60 persons
The Hildebrand is an authentic horse drawn barge used for public transportation dating from the 1900’s. The horses have been replaced with electric motors giving passengers the same quiet cruising experience as in former years. The Hildebrand is the perfect boat for drinks, dinner or any other social event on the water. The roof can be opened, weather permitting, and the rear deck can be enjoyed in all weather conditions.
- Rate: 250,- per hour ex 9% vat | Minimum 2 hours | 1 hostess included
- Capacity: Maximum 60 | Buffet 36 | Seated Dinner 30
- International ship’s bar
- Removable windows and roof
- Comfort: heated interior| toilet
- Electric boat | 220 v available onboard